Outdoor unit for the production of chilled water with hermetic rotary Scroll compressors, ozone-friendly refrigerant R410A, axial-flow fans, shell and tubes heat exchanger, micro-channel full-aluminum air coils and thermostatic or electronic expansion valve, according to the model. The range is composed by units equipped with four compressors in tandem configuration on two independent refrigeration circuits.
- K – Key efficiency, compact version
- LN-K – Low Noise, Key efficiency and compact version
- SL-K – Super Low noise, Key efficiency and compact version
- CA – Class A of efficiency
- LN-CA – Low Noise, Class A of efficiency
- SL-CA – Super Low noise version, Class A of efficiency
- – – Basic function
- D – Partial condensing heat recovery function
- CLASS A EFFICIENCY
The full range is available with the Class A efficiency rating. Thanks to the generous sizing of the heat exchangers and an accurate control of the fan speed, the CA versions grant a premium level efficiency in every noise configuration.
- ALUMINIUM MICRO-CHANNEL HEAT EXCHANGERS
The full aluminium micro-channel condenser coils deliver high efficiency whilst ensuring a reduced refrigerant volume and a lower unit weight. The e-coating protection (optional) grants the highest level of resistance to corrosion in any condition, even in the most aggressive environments.
- ELECTRONIC EXPANSION VALVE SUPPLIED STANDARD
The use of the electronic expansion valve generates considerable benefits, especially in cases of variable demand and different external conditions. It has been introduced into these units as a result of accurate design choices concerning the cooling circuit and the optimisation of operation in various different working conditions. The electronic expansion valve comes standard in the high-efficieny CA version, optional for the compact K versions.
- WIDE OPERATING RANGE
Full load operation is ensured with outdoor air temperature up to 46°C, partial load operation is possible up to or even beyond 50°C. The unit can produce chilled water at negative temperature (down to -10°C of leaving water temperature). Dedicated accessories allow the unit operation down to -20°C of outdoor air temperature.
The shell and tube exchanger allows to achieve the highest flexibility on the unit’s installation, keeping on the hydronic side the pressure drops at the minimum level, thus representing the best choice for all the hydronic applications on the residential, commercial and industrial markets.
- INTEGRATED HYDRONIC GROUP
The optional built-in hydronic module already contains the main water circuit components; it is available with single or twin in-line, for achieving both low or high head.
- Microchannel coils with e-coating protection
- Traditional coils with copper tubes and alluminium fins, also available with prepainted fins or Fin Guard Silver protective treatment.
- Copper-Copper heat exchanger coils
- Compressor power factor correction
- Soft start
- Compressor suction and discharge valves
- High and low pressure gauges
- DVVF and DVV2F devices for low air temperature operation
- Hydronic module with 1 or 2 pumps, high or low head. Buffer tank available.
- Anti-intrusion grills