Unit for indoor installation to produce chilled water with hermetic rotary Scroll compressors, centrifugal plug fans with EC motor, braze-welded plate-type exchanger and thermal expansion valve. Structure and the external panelling made of hot-galvanised metal plate and painted with epoxy powder coat RAL 7035. The panels are easily removable for a quick and easy access to the inside components on either side of the unit. The range includes the single-circuit two-compressor versions and the dual circuit four-compressor versions.
- K – Standard efficiency
- SL-K – Super low noise, standard efficiency
- A – High efficiency
- – – Basic function
- D – Partial condensing heat recovery function
- HIGH EFFICIENCY
Very high efficiency at full and partial load, at the highest market levels, thanks to the adopted technological solutions. These units ensure low operating costs and therefore a quick payback time.
- ErP READY
The highest level of efficiency at part load can meet and exceed the minimum seasonal efficiency for heating, SCOP according with the eco-sustainable design requirements for all products using energy.
- PLUG FUN WITH EC MOTOR
More air flow by smaller diameter. Energy cost saving by highest efficiency at the operating point. Fan is directly coupling with motor, no energy lost due to the transmission (belts and pulleys). External rotor fitted with permanent magnets. Outstanding efficiency even at partial load range, due to the lack of brushes and lower consumption in every working condition in order to achieve a better seasonal efficiency in accordance with ErP Directive.
- TOTAL VERSATILITY
Horizontal or vertical air flow.
- INTEGRATED HYDRONIC MODULE
The built-in hydronic module already contains the main water circuit components; it is available as option with single or twin in-line pump, for achieving low or high head, fixed or variable speed.
- Soft starters
- Set-up for remote connectivity with ModBus, Echelon, Bacnet, Bacnet over-IP.
- Outside air temperature probe for plant water set point compensation.
- Horizontal or vertical air outflow
- Hydronic module available in different configurations with 1 or 2 pumps fixed speed or variable speed, for achieving both low or high head.
- VPF (Variable Primary Flow) system
- Electronic expansion valve