Outdoor unit for the production of chilled water with semi-hermetic screw compressors optimized for R134a, axial-flow fans, micro-channel full-aluminum condensing coils, single-pass shell and tubes evaporator designed by Mitsubishi Electric Hydronics & IT Cooling Systems S.p.A. and electronic expansion valve. Base and supporting structure and panels are of galvanized epoxy powder coated steel with increased thickness. Eurovent certification. Flexible and reliable unit; it easily adapts itself to different thermal load conditions thanks to the precise thermoregulation and the accurate sizing of all internal components. The compressors feature an enhanced lubrication system, an innovative internal geometry and a different control of capacity steps. Innovations that grant a remarkable performance improvement especially at partial loads.
- K – Standard efficiency
- SL-K – Super low noise, standard efficiency
- CA – High efficiency
- SL-CA – Super low noise, high efficiency
- E – Very high efficiency
- SL-E – Super low noise, very high efficiency
- – – Basic function
- D – Partial condensing heat recovery function
- R – Total condensing heat recovery function
- HIGH EFFICIENCY
Very high efficiency at full and partial load, at the highest market levels, thanks to the adopted technological solutions. These units ensure low operating costs and therefore a quick payback time.
- EXTREMELY SILENT OPERATION
As the result of a systematic design oriented to minimize the noise level, the silenced version units give the best combination of quietness and efficiency on the market.
Flexibility in the applications thanks to the many configurations and versions available.
- WIDE OPERATING RANGE
The accurate condensation control (variable fan speed regulation as per standard on every model) and devoted kits allow unit’s operation from -10°C (-20°C with accessories) to 50°C (54°C with accessories) of outdoor air temperature and from -8°C to 18°C (20°C with accessories) of evaporator leaving water temperature.
- ALUMINIUM MICRO-CHANNEL HEAT EXCHANGERS
The full aluminium micro-channel condenser coils deliver high efficiency whilst ensuring a reduced refrigerant volume and a lower unit weight. The e-coating protection (optional) grants the highest level of resistance to corrosion in any condition, even in the most aggressive environments.
- INTEGRATED HYDRONIC GROUP
The built-in hydronic group (optional) includes the main water circuit components. The 2 pumps are in twin configuration and available with 2 or 4-pole motor, fixed or variable speed, high or low head, to satisfy the different installation requirements.
- AHRI CERTIFICATION
Certified in accordance with the AHRI Air-Cooled Water-Chilling Packages Certification Program, which is based on AHRI Standard 550/590 (I-P) and AHRI Standard 551/591 (SI). Certified units may be found in the AHRI Directory at www.ahridirectory.org
- Noise reducer (only on not silenced versions)
- EC fans with electronic DC brushless motor
- Microchannel coils with e-coating protection
- Traditional coils with copper tubes and alluminium fins, also available with prepainted fins or Fin Guard Silver protective treatment.
- Compressor enclosure (standard on silenced versions)
- Leak detector
- Kit HT to increase the unit operating range
- Compressor power factor correction
- Soft start
- Hydronic group
- VPF (Variable Primary Flow) system
- Set-up for remote connectivity with ModBus, Echelon, Bacnet, Bacnet over-IP.
- Remote control keyboard (distance to 200m and to 500m)