Unit for indoor installation for chilled water production. Semihermetic screw compressors optimized to operate with low compression ratio and R134a; shell and tubes condenser and direct expansion evaporator; electronic expansion valve. Frame in polyester-painted galvanized steel. High efficiency unit: the innovative optimized compressors and the high performing heat exchangers enhance EER values up to 5,1 (CA version) and even up to 5,6 (CA-E version) at Eurovent standars conditions.
- CA – High efficiency version
- CA-E – Premium efficiency version: Class A enhanced
- – – Basic function
- D – Partial condensing heat recovery function
- R – Total condensing heat recovery function
- HIGH EFFICIENCY
The version ´CA-E´ is characterized by efficiency beyond the ´Class A´ for Eurovent. The technological choices adopted assure the minimization of operating costs and therefore a quick payback time.
Adaptability at the building’s cooling request thanks to the continuous capacity regulation, assured by sophisticated control’s logic.
- SILENT OPERATION
Extremely silent operation thanks to the accurate unit’s design. Optional integral acoustic enclosure, reduces more the sound level beyond the best on market
- Integral acoustical enclosure (type base or plus)
- VPF (Variable Primary Flow) system
- Set-up for remote connectivity with ModBus/Echelon protocol cards