Autonomous reversible air-to-air Rooftop unit, for the thermo-hygrometric treatment, filtration and air renovation, in medium-large surface and volume ambient (supermarkets, shopping or exhibition centres). Hermetic rotary scroll compressors in tandem with R410A refrigerant; double refrigerant circuit with electronic lamination valves; aluminium structure and coated galvanized steel base; air treatment section with sandwich panels with external surface made with coated galvanized steel RAL 7035 painted and EC fans. The condensing side is made with hot galvanized sheet metal painted with polyester powders RAL 7035 According to the selected version, the unit allows for the management of free cooling, with motorized dampers for return, exhaust and fresh air. The unit is also available with the thermodynamic Refrigerant Booster heat recovery, air-to air Plate type or rotary heat exchanger, to recover the energy from the exhaust air, increasing unit capacity and the global efficiency.
- AR – Air recirculation function
- MF – Mixing and Free cooling function
- AX – Mixing and Free cooling function with Exhaust air Axial fan
- CE – Function with EC plug fans for extraction and expulsion and Free cooling
- HR-B – Heat Recovery Refrigerant Booster function: air extractor fan(s), free cooling function and heat recovery from exhaust air flow thanks to Refrigerant Booster coil
- HR-P – Heat Recovery Plate function: air extractor EC plug fan(s), free cooling function and heat recovery from exhaust air flow thanks to Plate (cross-flow) heat Exchanger.
- HR-E – Heat Recovery Enthalpy function: air extractor EC plug fan(s), free cooling function and heat recovery from exhaust air flow thanks to Rotary Enthalpic Wheel.
- ENERGY EFFICENCY
The unit fulfill EU regulation 2016/2281; in particular, the unit is in line with energy efficiency limits starting from January 1st, 2021 (ErP 2021).
- HIGH RELIABILITY
The wide working range, the double refrigerant circuit and the accurate design of the components ensure optimum performance and comfort, with a continuous and constant operation also during heavy thermoigrometric conditions.
The unit is available with the opportunity to choose different supply and return airflows directions.
- ROTARY-TYPE ENTHALPY RECOVERY
The exclusive enthalpic rotary heat recovery allows to recover from the exhaust air both sensible and latent heat, both in winter and summer operation. The recovery of the latent heat improves the dehumidification capability of the unit in summer and the humidification in winter, with a very high efficiency ratio.
- STATIC PLATE HEAT RECOVERY
The static plate heat recovery provides a constant and effective recovery of the sensible energy from the exhaust air. In winter mode the efficency can reach values higher than 50%, that, together with the zero energy consumption of the component, grant an effective energy and economic saving.
- REFRIGERANT BOOSTER
Cutting-edge Refrigerant booster heat recovery system that allows for the complete and precise recovery of the energy from the exhaust air, without any waste due to the mixing with external air. The performance of the cooling circuit is maximized, increasing by 15% the cooling capacity and the compressor working at the same condition.
- ELECTRONIC EXPANSION VALVE SUPPLIED STANDARD
The use of the electronic expansion valve generates considerable benefits, especially in cases of variable demand and different external conditions. It was introduced into these units as a result of accurate design choices concerning the cooling circuit and the optimisation of operation in various different working conditions
- Ambient humidity control: hot gas post heating coil and humidifer.
- High efficiency filters: electronic or bag type ePM01 50% (ISO16890, F7 EN779) or ePM01 85% (ISO16890, F9 EN779)
- Enthalpy free-cooling
- Air flow regulation with CO2 probe