Autonomous reversible air-to-air Rooftop unit, for the thermo-hygrometric treatment, filtration and air renovation, in medium-large surface and volume ambient, such as supermarkets, shopping or exhibition centres. Hermetic rotary scroll compressors with R410A refrigerant; double refrigerant circuit fitted with Electronic Expansion Valves; EC plug fans are standard on these units. The structure is specific for outdoor installation, with base and supporting structure made of hot galvanized sheet metal profiles of adequate thickness. The vertical structure and outer panelling are also painted with polyester powders RAL 7035. The air treatment section is insulated internally with a double layer high tech material. The insulation is fixed with specific adhesives to the sheet metal together with mechanical fastenings that guarantee maximum hold over time. According to the selected version, the unit allows for the management of free cooling, with supply and return fans with motorized dampers for return, expulsion and fresh air. The unit is supplied in one or more modules, to facilitate transport.
- AR – Air recirculation function
- MF – Mixing and Free cooling function
- AX – Mixing and Free cooling function with Exhaust air Axial fan
- HR-F – Heat Recovery Free: air extractor fan(s), free cooling function and thermodynamic heat recovery from exhaust air flow
- HR-B – Heat Recovery Refrigerant Booster function: air extractor fan(s), free cooling function and heat recovery from exhaust air flow thanks to Refrigerant Booster coil
- HR-P – Heat Recovery Plate function: air extractor EC plug fan(s), free cooling function and heat recovery from exhaust air flow thanks to Plate (cross-flow) heat Exchanger.
- HR-E – Heat Recovery Enthalpy function: air extractor EC plug fan(s), free cooling function and heat recovery from exhaust air flow thanks to Rotary Enthalpic Wheel.
- HIGH RELIABILITY
The wide working range, the double refrigerant circuit and the accurate design of the components ensure optimum performance and comfort, with a continuous and constant operation also during heavy thermoigrometric conditions.
The unit is available with the opportunity to choose different supply and return airflows directions.
Different possibilities for the air treatment chambers; from total recirculation only to mixing with fresh air and extraction from the ambient with heat recovery. Each different configuration can be further customized thanks to a wide range of accessories.
- HEAT RECOVERY FROM EXHAUST AIR FLOW
Units can be equipped with 4 different heat recovery systems: : thermodynamic on the exhaust air, thermodynamic type Refrigerant Booster (with additional refrigerant battery placed on the exhaust air flow), cross-flows or with enthalpy wheel.
- PLUG-FAN VENTILATION
The supply and return plug fans combine the high efficiency of the ventilation section with an easy and fast installation of the unit, both electrical and aeraulic.
- ELECTRONIC EXPANSION VALVE SUPPLIED STANDARD
The use of the electronic expansion valve generates considerable benefits, especially in cases of variable demand and different external conditions. It was introduced into these units as a result of accurate design choices concerning the cooling circuit and the optimisation of operation in various different working conditions
- Enthalpy free-cooling
- Set-up for remote connectivity with ModBus/Echelon protocol cards
- Air flow regulation with CO2 probe
- Integration or substitution heating resources: hot water heating coil, electrical heaters.
- Vair: variable air flow function, it allows to vary supply and return air flow according to the actual request of the HVAC system.