Autonomous reversible air-to-air Rooftop unit, for the thermo-hygrometric treatment, filtration and air renovation, in medium-large surface and volume ambient, such as supermarkets, shopping or exhibition centres. Hermetic rotary scroll compressors with R410A refrigerant; double refrigerant circuit; aluminum structure and coated galvanized steel base; air treatment section with sandwich panel and EC plug fans. According to the selected version, the unit allows for the management of free cooling, with supply and return fans with motorized dampers for return, expulsion and fresh air. The unit is also available with the thermodynamic Refrigerant Booster heat recovery or cross-flow (plate type), to recover the energy from the exhaust air, increasing the units capacity and the global efficiency.
- AR – Air recirculation function
- MF – Mixing and Free cooling function
- CE – Function with EC plug fans for extraction and expulsion and Free cooling
- HR-B – Heat Recovery Refrigerant Booster function: air extractor fan(s), free cooling function and heat recovery from exhaust air flow thanks to Refrigerant Booster coil
- HR-P – Heat Recovery Plate function: air extractor EC plug fan(s), free cooling function and heat recovery from exhaust air flow thanks to Plate (cross-flow) heat Exchanger.
The unit is available with the opportunity to choose different supply and return airflows directions.
- HIGH RELIABILITY
The wide working range, the double refrigerant circuit and the accurate design of the components ensure optimum performance and comfort, with a continuous and constant operation also during heavy thermoigrometric conditions.
Different possibilities for the air treatment chambers; from total recirculation only to mixing with fresh air and extraction from the ambient with heat recovery. Each different configuration can be further customized thanks to a wide range of accessories.
- REFRIGERANT BOOSTER
Cutting-edge Refrigerant booster heat recovery system that allows for the complete and precise recovery of the energy from the exhaust air, without any waste due to the mixing with external air. The performance of the cooling circuit is maximized, increasing by 15% the cooling capacity and the compressor working at the same condition.
- STATIC PLATE HEAT RECOVERY
The static plate heat recovery provides a constant and effective recovery of the sensible energy from the exhaust air. In winter mode the efficency can reach values higher than 50%, that, together with the zero energy consumption of the component, grant an effective energy and economic saving.
- INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
Simplified operations, reduced costs and maintenance directly on site thanks to: the strong and perfectly insulated structure, easy access to internal sections, plug & play approach and automatic setting of the air flow (optional).
- Ambient humidity control: hot gas post heating coil and humidifer.
- Ambient air quality control: CO2 sensor or 4-20 mA remote signal.
- Integration or substitution heating resources: hot water heating coil, electrical heaters.
- High efficiency filters: electronic or bag type ePM01 50% (ISO16890, F7 EN779) or ePM01 85% (ISO16890, F9 EN779)
- Enthalpy free-cooling
- Vair: variable air flow function, it allows to vary supply and return air flow according to the actual request of the HVAC system.
- Remote control keyboard (distance to 200m and to 500m)
- Set-up for remote connectivity with ModBus/Echelon protocol cards